PRISTINE IS LOOKING FOR “Exceptional Azure Cloud Architects”
Are you expert in architecting super-efficient AI Pipelines and next generation AI/ML based real-time enterprise solutions to enable high-payback business models? Do complex, high scale recommendation engines excite you? Are you passionate about enabling new business models that are feasible only by real time streaming architectures and a new class of solutions? Do you want to work for a premier Artificial Intelligence company that specializes in ground-breaking in consumer behavior research? Do you wish to immerse in a high-speed, small team environment? Are you an original, clear thinker, an exceptional presenter and a consensus builder, somebody who strives for team’s success? Do you have a proven experience in architecting large, future oriented yet pragmatic business solutions? Do you possess expert level understanding of competing architectural philosophies and leading-edge frameworks?
You are looking for Pristine Retail Solutions. Headquartered in Boston, Pristine is a pioneering AI solutions provider to the North American Retail and Consumer Product industries. Our customers are going through rapid business transformations. We are on a mission to provide true next generation AI based real-time solutions platform to empower our customers to win in their markets. With our superior AI expertise, we plan to leverage AI in every aspect of our platform including User Experience and Recommendation Engines. We are determined to lead the industry in transitioning from rules-driven/procedural solutions to scalable self-learning AI platforms.
Everyday our SaaS platform receives and learns from 40 million+ new transactions, representing 12,000+ stores and 35 million customers. To realize our ambitions, we are looking for exceptional architects. You will work with top notch Retail Business Experts, Data Scientists and Solution Engineers. For this role, we are looking for true architects who are great conceptual thinkers and technology strategists, not for experienced developers, designers, team coordinators or project managers.
- Role: Lead Technical Architect
- Experience: 8 to 12 years (Minimum 4 years’ experience as an Architect)
- Qualification: Must have Master’s or PhD Degree in Computer Science from exceptional institutions
- Industry: IT – SaaS, Retail
- Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
- Locations: Chennai, Mumbai and Gurugram – Delhi NCR
- Architectural view – ability to see the forest, the trees, the relationships, and the path.
- Defining and enabling the forward technical leaps by providing pragmatic solutions, considering current realities and transition challenges.
- Excellent ability to write clear, precise, and engaging documents and memos.
- Exceptional presentation capabilities. Articulating complex subjects to technical and non-technical audiences in a clear and concise manner.
- A believer in and practitioner of standards and best practices and a stickler for quality.
- Gains team’s respect and creates consensus through passion, knowledge sharing, advanced thinking and empathy towards multiple stakeholders’ priorities and constraints.
- Architecting highly effective, simple, and flexible technical solutions to complex problems.
- Experience of Data center migration to Cloud infrastructure
- Experience in implementing CI/CD Pipeline – continuous integration and continuous deployment flow
- Complete solution life cycle participation (Ideation, Requirements Elicitation, Architecture, Data Structure and Algorithm Design, Development, Testing, Deployment, Implementation, Training, Change Management, Monitoring and Enhancement).
- Deep knowledge Design and Architectural patterns.
- Architecting SOA based enterprise solutions using SOAP/REST and Microservices.
- Familiarity with Design Thinking.
Technical Expertise and Familiarity:
- Cloud Technologies: Azure, Amazon Web Services, VMWare, Google Cloud, Oracle Cloud, AWS/Azure Python SDK/CLI
- Java: Core Java, Java EE/J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JMS, AJAX, JSON, XML, Apache AXIS, JUNIT.
- Microsoft: .NET Core, ASP.NET, C#, NUNIT.
- App Servers: JBoss/Weblogic/WebSphere/Tomcat. Web Servers: Apache/IIS.
- Databases & Streaming: Oracle, MySQL, NoSQL Databases such as MongoDB, Apache Kafka, In-memory Processing.
- O/S: Linux, Unix, Windows.
- Experience in Big Data technologies, and Advanced Coursework in AI and Machine Learning would be a plus.
- Review business requirements and understand business solution directions.
- Lead, articulate, build consensus around and help realize solution’s architectural vision.
- Architect complete solutions to guarantee achievement of stated business and technical goals.
- Defining platform’s non-functional goals/SLAs (maintainability, configurability, deployment ease, automation, scalability, disaster recovery, security, and support needs).
- Providing architectural guidance and standards to the team. Conducting design reviews.
- Defining application and ML services that guarantee achievement of platform’s technical goals.
Remunerations and Benefits:
- Start-up environment where you will help shape the industry future.
- Work with amazingly talented and driven Retail Business Practitioners, Consumer Behavior Analysts, AI Scientists and Engineers.
- Annual 2 Weeks Study Time.
- Competitive salaries and generous equity.
Send your resume to email@example.com. Please describe in a few sentences what makes you supremely qualified for this role.