PRISTINE IS LOOKING FOR – Principal AI Scientist
Can you architect next generation recommendation engines leveraging Behavioral Science and AI? Have you designed and implemented sophisticated self-learning models? Do you wish to immerse in a high-speed, small team environment comprising top notch Retail Business Experts, AI Scientists, Behavioral & Cognitive Scientists, CX Designers and Solution Engineers? Do you possess exceptional abstract thinking and conceptual abilities? Are you highly curious? Are you a ‘make-it-happen’ person? Are you a player-coach? Do you communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences?
Pristine is looking for you. Pristine’s pioneering Behavioral Science and AI technology delivers optimal physical and digital experience for each individual customer. We focus on fast moving consumer goods retail and manufacturing markets. In order to survive and succeed, our clients need to transform their businesses rapidly and deliver purposeful customer experiences. This customer experience covers Product selection, Placement, point-of-purchase Presentation, Price, Promotion and Fulfillment. Everyday our SaaS platform receives and learns from 40 million+ new customer interactions, representing 12,000 stores/websites and 30 million customers. We are looking for exceptional Principal AI Scientists to rapidly advance our solutions and strengthen our leadership. For this role, we are looking for leaders with exceptional imagination and solid foundation in AI, Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science with proven implementation experience. Expertise in Deep Learning would be a plus.
- Role: Principal AI Scientist
- Experience: 3 to 7 years
- Qualification: PhD in AI, Comp Science, Math or Stats from exceptional institutions
- Industry: IT – SaaS, Retail
- Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
- Locations: Mumbai, Chennai, Gurugram – Delhi NCR
- Guide the AI/Behavioral Science team in sophisticated Customer Experience modelling.
- Oversee prescriptive modelling life cycle and optimize the end-to-end pipeline.
- Partner with Customers, Retail Business Experts, AI Scientists, Behavioral & Cognitive Scientists, CX Designers and Solution Engineers.
- Understand business challenges, ask right questions, define precise problem statements, develop solution approaches that advance the state of the art, solve critical technical problems, lead the team and rapidly deliver highly effective solutions.
- Communicate business analysis and results to stakeholders using effective visuals and succinct documents.
- Nurture team members.
- Facilitate a positive, open work culture characterized by idea exchange, peer review, co-creation and relentless advancement.
- Implementing variety of AI techniques from basic descriptive statistics, hypothesis testing and feature transformation to advanced dimensionality reduction, supervised or unsupervised learning, model tuning and validation.
- Designing, training and evaluating highly sophisticated models. Modelling complex feature sets.
- Leveraging methods like Transfer Learning, Dimensionality Reduction and ProdtoVec.
- Complete AI lifecycle contribution – problem identification & statement, solution approach development, data prep, analysis, visualization, algorithm development & implementation, results measurement, validation & presentation and improvement
- Effectively communicating complex concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Working with colleagues across multicultural global offices.
- Supervised and Unsupervised Machine Learning algorithms.
- Deep Learning techniques such as ANN, RNN, Transfer Learning, Explainable AI.
- Have experience working in NLP
- Statistical techniques such as Causal inferencing, significance testing, A/B testing
- Gradient Descent, Multi-objective optimization, Combinatorial Optimization.
- AI Search algorithms
- Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, RF, Clustering, SVMs, Boosting.
- Python and/or R
- TensorFlow, Pytorch, SkLearn
- Data Visualization tools such as matplotlib, tableau etc.
REMUNERATIONS AND BENEFITS:
- Start-up environment where you will help shape the industry future
- Work with amazingly talented and driven Retail Business Practitioners, Consumer Behavior Analysts, AI Scientists and Engineers.
- Annual 2 Weeks Study Time
- Competitive salaries and generous equity.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please describe in a few sentences what makes you supremely qualified for this role.