Pristine is looking for Senior Azure Cloud Engineers
Are you confident of developing the next generation AI/ML based real-time enterprise solutions to enable high-payback business models? Do complex, high scale recommendation engines excite you? Are you passionate about enabling new business models that are feasible only by real time streaming architectures and a new class of solutions? Do you want to work for a premier Artificial Intelligence company that specializes in ground-breaking in consumer behavior research? Do you wish to immerse in a high-speed, small team environment? Are you an original, clear thinker, an exceptional presenter and a consensus builder, somebody who strives for team’s success? Do you have a proven experience in architecting large, future oriented yet pragmatic business solutions? Do you possess expert level understanding of competing architectural philosophies and leading-edge frameworks?
Pristine Retail Solutions. Headquartered in Boston, Pristine is a pioneering AI solutions provider to the North American Retail and Consumer Product industries. Our customers are going through rapid business transformations. We are on a mission to provide true next generation AI based real-time solutions platform to empower our customers to win in their markets. With our superior AI expertise, we plan to leverage AI in every aspect of our platform including User Experience and Recommendation Engines. We are determined to lead the industry in transitioning from rules-driven/procedural solutions to scalable self-learning AI platforms.
Everyday our SaaS platform receives and learns from 40 million+ new transactions, representing 12,000+ stores and 35 million customers. To realize our ambitions, we are looking for exceptional senior Azure Cloud engineers who have passion for developing and migrating end-to-end solutions that position our customers to win. You will work with top notch Retail Business Experts, Data Scientists and Solution Engineers.
- Job Title : Azure Cloud Engineer / Senior Azure Cloud Engineer
- Experience: 4 – 10 years
- Qualification: Bachelor or Masters in computer science.
- Industry: IT – SaaS, Retail
- Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
- Locations: Mumbai and Chennai
- Collaborating with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions.
- Migrating existing applications to Azure cloud platform
- Modifying and improving existing systems.
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives.
- Designing, developing, and deploying modular cloud-based systems.
- Developing and maintaining cloud solutions in accordance with best practices.
- Ensuring efficient functioning of data storage and processing functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security.
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
- Review business requirements and understand business solution.
- Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
- Interacting with clients, providing cloud support, and making recommendations based on client needs.
Technical Expertise and Familiarity:
- Cloud Technologies: Azure, AWS, VMWare, Google Cloud, Oracle Cloud
- Real-time Streaming: Apache Kafka
- Java: Core Java, Java EE/J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JMS, AJAX, JSON, XML, Apache AXIS, JUNIT
- Microsoft: .NET Core, ASP.NET, C#, NUNIT.
- Frameworks/Technologies: Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Hibernate/MyBatis, JPA, MVC, Microservices, Web Services, REST API, Java Script, JQuery, CSS, ReactJS/AngularJS, Testing Frameworks, CI/CD Pipeline, Jenkins, Docker
- App Servers: JBoss/Weblogic/WebSphere/Tomcat. Web Servers: Apache/IIS.
- IDEs: Eclipse, STS, Android Studio, Visual Studio, RStudio and PyCharm
- Databases: Oracle, MySQL, NoSQL Databases such as MongoDB, In-memory Processing, Azure database, Big Data.
- O/S: Linux, Unix, Windows.
- Experience in Big Data technologies, and Advanced Coursework in AI and Machine Learning would be a plus.
- Azure, AWS, and GCP certifications preferred.
- Adaptability, Communication, Teamwork, Time Management, Critical Thinking.
- Architectural view – ability to see the forest, the trees, the relationships, and the
- Defining and enabling the forward technical leaps by providing pragmatic solutions, considering current realities and transition
- Excellent ability to write clear, precise, and engaging documents and
- Exceptional presentation capabilities. Articulating complex subjects to technical and non- technical audiences in a clear and concise
- A believer in and practitioner of standards and best practices and a stickler for
- Gains team’s respect and creates consensus through passion, knowledge sharing, advanced thinking and empathy towards multiple stakeholders’ priorities and constraints.
- Experience of data center migration to Cloud infrastructure. Migrating existing applications in .Net, Java, R and Python to Azure Cloud platform.
- Experience in Real-time Streaming technologies.
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline, Jenkin
- Complete solution life cycle participation (Ideation, Requirements Elicitation, Architecture, Data Structure and Algorithm Design, Development, Testing, Deployment, Implementation, Training, Change Management, Monitoring and Enhancement).
- Developing enterprise solutions using REST APIs and Microservices.
- Deep knowledge of Design and Architectural.
- Familiarity with Design.
Remunerations and Benefits:
- Start-up environment where you will help shape the industry future.
- Work with amazingly talented and driven Retail Business Practitioners, Consumer Behavior Analysts, AI Scientists and Engineers.
- Annual 2 Weeks Study Time
- Competitive salaries and generous equity.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please describe in a few sentences what makes you supremely qualified for this role.