PRISTINE IS LOOKING FOR – SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
Does creating transformational business solutions energize you? Do you want to immerse yourself in a small aggressive team that specializes in Consumer Behavior and AI? Are you an original thinker, an articulate problem solver, somebody who is driven by team’s success? We are looking for exceptional software engineers who have passion for developing end-to-end solutions that position our customers to win. You will work with top notch Solution Engineers, Retail Experts, AI Scientists and Enterprise Architects.
Headquartered in Boston, Pristine is a pioneer in Consumer Behavior and AI driven solutions for the Retail and Consumer Product industries. Retailers and Consumer Product Manufacturers are experiencing unprecedented business transformation. We want our customers to lead this transformation. We are multiplying our capabilities so our customers can take advantage of these massive opportunities. Everyday our SaaS platform receives and learns from 40 million+ new transactions, representing 12,000+ stores and websites and 35 million+ customers.
Title: Senior Software Engineer
Role: Java Developer
Experience: 3 – 6 years
Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering or Science from exceptional institutions
Industry: IT – SaaS, Retail
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Mumbai, Chennai
Key Attributes and Abilities:
- Empathy towards End Users.
- Innate Quality and Process Orientation. Belief in Standards and Best Practices.
- Passion for Team’s Success and Own Advancement.
- Sharing knowledge, Expressing Own Viewpoints, Encouraging Colleagues to Express, and Striving towards Objective-driven Consensus.
- Strong Requirements Analysis and Creative Problem Solving.
- Prioritizing Competing Objectives and Multi-tasking.
- Writing Clear, Concise, and Highly Readable Problem and Solution Statements. Articulating Complex Subjects via Engaging Presentations.
- Adaptability, Communication, Teamwork, Time Management, Critical Thinking.
- Complete Solution Life Cycle Participation (Ideation, Requirements Elicitation, Architecture, Data Structure and Algorithm Design, Development, Testing, Deployment, Implementation, Training, Change Management, Monitoring and Enhancement).
- Designing and Implementing Effective, Simple and Flexible Technical Solutions to High-dimension Problems, using Service Oriented Architecture, REST and Microservices.
- Delivering On-time, High Quality Solutions in High-pressure Environments.
Key Knowledge Areas:
- Design Patterns & Design Thinking.
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Big Data and Streaming Technologies
Technical Expertise and Familiarity:
- Java: Core Java, Java EE/J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JMS, AJAX, JSON, XML, Apache AXIS, JUNIT.
- App Servers: JBoss/WebLogic/WebSphere. Web Servers: Apache Tomcat/IIS.
- IDEs: Eclipse, STS, IntelliJ, JBoss
- Database: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, NoSQL Databases such as MongoDB, Greenplum, Teradata, Maria DB, PostgreSQL, In-memory Processing
- Streaming Technologies: Apache Kafka.
- Experience in CI/CD Pipeline would be a plus
- Experience in Cloud technologies and Advanced Coursework in AI and Machine Learning would be a plus.
- Design Patterns: Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Software design patterns, SOAP/REST principles.
- Frameworks and Tools: SVN, Git, CVS, SOAP UI, JUnit, Swagger, JIRA, Rally, Confluence, LDAP, Gradle, Maven, Jenkins, Akana, New Relic, App Dynamics, Splunk, OAuth
- Testing Tools: SoapUI, JMeter, Postman, JUnit Cloud: AWS EC2, Microsoft Azure, Walmart OneOps.
- O/S: Linux, Unix, Windows.
- Review business requirements and understand business solution directions, analyse, dissect system requirements and technical specifications.
- Translating User Requirements into highly efficient, intuitive, and responsive workflows. Creating interaction designs, wireframes, user flows, and visual prototypes.
- Designing data structures and developing functional & technical specifications. Facilitating functional and technical design reviews with customers and internal Business, Al, and engineering teams.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Writing clean, highly scalable, extremely efficient, maintainable, flexible, and reliable code.
- Propose and implement best in class solutions for large business problems. Develop effective approaches for optimizing response times and computing resources and automate work processes.
- Developing functional & non-functional test scenarios, and test cases and facilitating test automation.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternative approaches and technologies; and presenting them for architectural review.
- Implement enhancements and fix bugs as client priorities. Take ownership of issues and meeting SLAs.
- Ensuring User experience consistency across Presto platform and constantly striving toward enhancement of ease and efficiency of user experience.
- Describing, tracking, prioritizing, and resolving issues in a highly responsive manner.
- Developing and maintaining User Guides and technical documentation.
- Developing and tracking project plans and effort estimates and reporting status in a timely manner.
- Conducting User Training and providing End User Support.
- Support and develop software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
- Providing guidance and standards to the team. Conducting design and code reviews.
- Security is important and should be responsible for complying with Pristine Infotech Inc.’s Information Security Policy and report any incident or security related concerns promptly.
- Pay attention and report any risk according to Risk Management Policy. To comply with Change Management Policy.
Remunerations and Benefits:
- Start-up environment where you will help shape the industry future
- Work with amazingly talented and driven Retail Business Practitioners, Consumer Behavior Analysts, AI Scientists and Engineers.
- Annual 2 Weeks Study Time
- Competitive salaries and generous equity.
Send your resume to email@example.com.Please describe in a few sentences what makes you supremely qualified for this role.