PRISTINE IS LOOKING FOR – SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
Does creating transformational AI solutions energize you? Are you looking to design engaging and extremely efficient workflows that enable new business models? Do you want to immerse yourself in a small aggressive team that specializes in Consumer Behavior and AI? Are you an original thinker, a deeply technical problem solver, driven by the team’s success?
Headquartered in Burlington, MA, Pristine is a pioneer in Consumer Behavioral Science and AI-driven solutions for the Retail and Consumer Products industries. These industries are experiencing unprecedented business change. Our prescriptive and explainable AI platform helps our customers to transform and lead this change. Our SaaS platform receives and learns from40 million+ new transactions every day, representing 12,000+ stores and websites and 35 million+ customers. We are looking for exceptional .NET Developers to join our fast-growing team. You will work with top-notch Retail experts, Behavioral and AI Scientists, Application Engineers, and Senior Customer Executives.
- Role: Senior Java Engineer
- Experience: 3 – 6 years
- Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science/Information Technology
- Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Key Attributes and Abilities:
- Empathy towards End Users.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills.
- Innate Quality and Process Orientation.
- Strong Analysis and Creative, Independent Problem Solving.
- Working in a fast-paced environment, constantly prioritizing and multi-tasking.
- Troubleshooting technical issues and Performance Engineering.
- Design Thinking and Design Patterns.
Critical Technical Expertise:
- Hands-on development experience using Core Java, Java EE/J2EE, JDBC, JMS, JUnit, JSP, Servlets.
- Frameworks/Technologies: Spring, Spring Batch, Hibernate/MyBatis, JPA, Microservices, REST API, ReactJS/AngularJS, Apache Kafka.
- App Servers: JBoss/Tomcat. Web Servers: Apache/IIS.
- Databases: Oracle, NoSQL.
- O/S: Linux, Windows.
- Tools: Version Control, Issue Tracking, Test Automation, Single Sign-On.
- Experience in Azure and Streaming technologies would be highly desirable.
- Coursework in AI would be a plus.
Critical Experiences and Responsibilities:
- Translating user requirements into intuitive and efficient workflows.
- Full life cycle expertise (business requirement analysis, ideation, UX, architecture, design, construction, integration & user testing, release management, bug fixing, and enhancements).
- Designing interaction, wireframes, user flows, and prototypes consistent with Pristine platform
philosophy and guidelines.
- Designing data structures and developing detailed functional & technical specifications.
- Developing detailed functional & non-functional test scenarios and test automation.
- Writing clean, scalable, maintainable, flexible, and highly reliable code.
- Issue tracking, prioritization, work effort estimation, and status reporting.
- User Guide Maintenance, User Training, and User Support.
REMUNERATIONS AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary, stock options, 401K Match, and Medical & Dental insurance.
- Start-up environment where you will help shape the industry’s future.
- Work with amazingly talented and driven AI Scientists and Engineers.
- Annual 2 Weeks Study Time.
Send your resume to email@example.com. Please describe in a few sentences what makes you supremely qualified for this role.