PRISTINE IS LOOKING FOR – SENIOR .NET ENGINEER
Does creating transformational business solutions energize you? Do you want to immerse yourself in a small aggressive team that specializes in Consumer Behavior and AI? Are you an original thinker, an articulate problem solver, somebody who is driven by team’s success? We are looking for exceptional Senior Dot Net Engineers who have passion for developing end-to-end solutions that position our customers to win. You will work with top notch Solution Engineers, Retail Experts, AI Scientists and Enterprise Architects.
Headquartered in Boston, Pristine is a pioneer in Consumer Behavior and AI driven solutions for the Retail and Consumer Product industries. Retailers and Consumer Product Manufacturers are experiencing unprecedented business transformation. We want our customers to lead this transformation. We are multiplying our capabilities so our customers can take advantage of these massive opportunities. Everyday our SaaS platform receives and learns from 40 million+ new transactions, representing 12,000+ stores and websites and 35 million+ customers.
- Role: Senior DotNet Engineer
- Title: Senior Software Engineer
- Experience: 2 – 6 years
- Qualification: Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Engineering or Science from exceptional institutions
- Industry: IT – SaaS, Retail
- Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
- Locations: Mumbai, Chennai
Key Attributes and Abilities:
- Empathy towards End Users.
- Innate Quality and Process Orientation. Belief in Standards and Best Practices.
- Passion for Team’s Success and Own Advancement.
- Sharing knowledge, Expressing Own Viewpoints, Encouraging Colleagues to Express, and Striving towards Objective-driven Consensus.
- Strong Requirements Analysis and Creative Problem Solving.
- Prioritizing Competing Objectives and Multi-tasking.
- Writing Clear, Concise, and Highly Readable Problem and Solution Statements. Articulating Complex Subjects via Engaging Presentations.
- Complete Solution Life Cycle Participation (Ideation, Requirements Elicitation, Architecture, Data Structure and Algorithm Design, Development, Testing, Deployment, Implementation, Training, Change Management, Monitoring and Enhancement).
- Designing and Implementing Effective, Simple and Flexible Technical Solutions to High-dimension Problems, using Service Oriented Architecture, REST and Microservices.
- Delivering On-time, High Quality Solutions in High-pressure Environments.
Key Knowledge Areas:
- Design Patterns.
- Design Thinking.
- Big Data and Streaming Technologies
Technical Expertise and Familiarity:
- Microsoft: .NET Core, ASP.NET, C#, NUNIT.
- App/Web Servers: Tomcat/IIS.
- Databases & Streaming: Oracle, MySQL, NoSQL Databases such as MongoDB, Apache Kafka, In-memory Processing.
- Big Data Technology: Azure App Services, Azure Active Directory, Key Vault, Azure DevOps, Application Insights, Azure Storage, Redis Cache
- O/S: Linux, Unix, Windows.
- Experience in Big Data technologies and Advanced Coursework in AI and Machine Learning would be a plus.
- Review business requirements and understand business solution directions, analyse, dissect system requirements and technical specifications.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Propose and implement best in class solutions for large business problems. Develop effective approaches for optimizing response times and computing resources and automate work processes.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternative approaches and technologies; and presenting them for architectural review.
- Implement enhancements and fix bugs as client priorities. Take ownership of issues and meeting SLAs.
- Support and develop software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
- Providing guidance and standards to the team. Conducting design and code reviews.
REMUNERATIONS AND BENEFITS:
- Start-up environment where you will help shape the industry future
- Work with amazingly talented and driven Retail Business Practitioners, Consumer Behavior Analysts, AI Scientists and Engineers.
- Annual 2 Weeks Study Time
- Competitive salaries and generous equity.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please describe in a few sentences what makes you supremely qualified for this role.